Vacuum Liquid Chemical Feeder System
is a state-of-the-art Liquid Chemical Feed System designed to allow
constant, consistently repeatable, metering of liquids into water or
wastewater treatment systems, swimming pools, and many industrial
A highly efficient, water operated venturi-type ejector produces the
volume necessary to operate the system. A unique "Triple Bypass" check
valve system prevents pressurized water from entering the liquid
metering system and provides a visual pressure relief to drain. All
components operate under a safe vacuum condition which prevents
chemicals from continuing to feed into the atmosphere in the event of a
breakage. A precision liquid flow meter panel indicates the amount of
liquid being fed. Liquid flow rate is manually adjusted and the design
permits easy addition of an automatic flow rate control valve. A spring
opposed diaphragm vacuum regulator controls the liquid flow rate and
also acts as a safety shut-off valve which prevents any backflow of
water or chemicals into the chemical storage tank. VacuFeed's standard
models are designed to feed either Sodium Hypochlorite (bleach) and
Calcium Hypochlorite (granular chlorine) solutions, or Aqueous Ammonia.
Other Chemicals may be compatible with the standard materials of
All VacuFeed systems can be upgraded to automatic flow proportioning, residual control, or compound loop control through the addition of a SUPERIOR AutoValve. Works great!
The SUPERIOR VacuFeedTM
chemical feeder system represents the most modern design technology coupled with the
very best materials available to create an outstanding, user friendly
piece of equipment. It is designed with user safety as a primary
- Vacufeed is self priming and will not lose prime, even with negative inlet head pressures.
- Design eliminates any possibility of "air binding"
when gases enter the system, or "out-gassing" occurs. This is
particularly important when feeding Sodium Hypochlorite(bleach).
- Maintains a consistent, high-accuracy liquid feed rate.
- Feed rate is repeatable in start-stop operations.
- There are no moving parts, which translates into low maintenance, easy service, low down-time, and low operating cost.
- VacuFeed chemical feeder systems are easy to service and maintain with no special tools required.
- Safe. Will not continue to feed chemicals into the atmosphere in the event of a break or leak in tubing or other component.
- "Triple Bypass" check valve system has a positive
pressure relief to drain, virtually eliminating any possibility of
backflow into the chemical storage tank.
- Extremely high mass transfer efficiency gives excellent mixing of chemicals with water.
- Chemical feeding is constant, rather than in "slugs" as with pumps.
- Visual indication of feed rates and chemical flow at all times.